Parent at Lunch (PAL)
The Parent at Lunch program allows Alcott parents/guardians to join their students for lunch on the last Friday of every month. See the PTG Calendar for dates and watch The Thursday Owl for announcements from the PAL coordinator when registration is open each month.
- Approved “Alcott CORI” forms are required for ALL attendees. The office will verify your CORI status before the lunch. If your CORI is not on file or has expired, you will be asked to submit a new CORI and attend a later lunch date. CORI’s are valid for 3 years.
- The name you sign up with should match the name on your license exactly.
- The program is limited to eight spots per grade and the office must be able to verify your CORI status for you to attend.
- Once a grade is full, we use a wait list for the next month. Names on the wait list have priority for the next month’s lunch. Parents may not attend the most popular grades such as kindergarten more than once until all parents on the wait list have attended.
- Sign in at the office and grab a visitor pass when you arrive and then meet your child in the cafeteria.
- If you bring in food for your child, do not share it with other students due to the food allergy policy.
- Do not bring younger siblings or other family members, such as grandparents, with you to the lunch. Exceptions can be made for siblings in strollers.
- The spot is confirmed for the person who signed up only. You may not give the spot away to another family member as the CORI must be confirmed for each attendee prior to the lunch.
- Parents are allowed to buy lunch on their student’s lunch account.
- Kindergarten 11:25-11:50
- 1st Grade 11:50-12:10
- 2nd Grade 12:15-12:35
- 3rd Grade 12:35-12:55
- 4th Grade 12:55-1:15
- 5th Grade 1:15-1:35